CPA PFS CFP CLU ChFC CASL FCPA
Founder & President of Bryan L. Parker, CPA, LLC
Bryan’s expertise includes:
- Founder & President of Bryan L. Parker, CPA, LLC
- Certified Forensic Accountant for over 30 years
- CFO at McPherson Oil Company ($300 million + annual revenues) where he was responsible for advising and negotiating banking relationships, acquisition review, acquisition integration, financial reporting, and interaction with external auditors.
- VP of Mergers & Acquisitions for Citation Corporation (Public Co.) and CFO of TIC United Corp., Dallas, TX ($300 million + revenues).
- Litigation Support – Mr. Parker provides expert witness services to attorneys representing both plaintiff and defendant. He offers Forensic Accounting services, written reports, deposition, and trial testimony as needed.
As an Accounting and Business Valuation Expert, Bryan Parker remains current in continuing education with the following:
The Forensic Certified Public Accountant Society and The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.